4.09.2009

Speed Scrap #14

Here is the layout I did last night for STS speed scrap.

This was the list of instructions:
1. Choose 3 papers! 1-for Background 1- for matting and one additional
2. Choose one photo - only one and mat it with one of your papers. Photo should take up 1/4 -1/3 of your page
3. Create a shape of some sort out of your third piece of paper
4. Use 5 pieces of ribbon - (doesn't have to be 5 different types, just 5 pieces) and arrange them on your page
5. Choose one element and use it 4 times (recoloring is ok!)
6. Journal one line and shape it to your shaped 3rd paper
7. Add a title and Finishing touches, then upload it!!

The kit that I used was 'It Hurts' by Laurie's Scrap. I used stitching instead of ribbon, because ribbon just didn't go with my layout. I really like how it turned out though.

1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

Cute layout, you should enter it in the contest! great job! Not that it matters much, but I changed the name of the kit to "owie!" for certain reasons....I'll explain later, hahaha.