10.23.2009

New Kit- New Template Pack

Trixie Scraps has a new kit out- it is a fabulous collab kit with the Golden Girls from ScrapMatters. It's called 'Work It'. They have put together the most amazing kit to scrap pictures of working out, weight loss or just being healthy. This kit is jammed pack full of awesome embellishments!! Here is the preview:


You can purchase it at Scrap Matters for $6.00. Act fast and take advantage of the Twice as Nice collab coupon you can find in the October Scrap Matters newsletter to save 20% on this kit until October 24th!
And my layouts:
(I did use a template by wm[squared] designs and the pink breast cancer ribbon from Mel Hain Designs.)

I know that Trixie Scraps has a great add-on for this kit too, so be sure to run over to her blog!

Next up
- Laurie's Scraps put together some really templates. I am someone who likes to scrap several pictures on a page- well she has sure helped with this pack!! I was loving using them. And remember when she was selling her store? Well I bought all her kits and I was so excited to get to use some!! Here is the preview of the template pack:

She has put them on sale for 40% off until tomorrow night- be sure to run and get them!!
And my layouts:
Kit used: Amy
Word Art By: Elegant WordArt by Bethany

Kit used: Mandy
Word Art By: Elegant WordArt by Bethany

No comments: