11.20.2009

New Stuff

It seems as though I have been gone for a while. Last week I had something to post almost everyday. :) Well I am back with a very long post with some awesome new products out today!! Trixie Scraps has a brand new collab kit with {simply.scraps} designs. Their inspiration was Tracy's new favorite guilty pleasure, "Glee". Here is a look at "Hot For Teacher," - the kit preview is linked to the product in my store at Scrap Matters.



Here are my 2 layouts:I just thought that the colors in his sweater matched this kit so well!! :)

Now she also has a new set of templates coming out this week - introducing Round & Round volume 1 - a great set of six templates featuring lots of circles and scallop shapes. As with all of Trixie Scrap's templates, when you purchase this set, you get the layered PSD files, as well as individual layers saved as PNGs (so you can use these, even if you don't use Photoshop!)



Here are my 2 layouts:
On to the next new kit out this week- Laurie's Scraps has a very fun Christmas kit out called 'Tis the Season Again'. I think that the timing for this kit is perfect- this way you can use it to make your Christmas photo cards!! Here is a preview:

And my layout- which I used Trixie Scrap's Round & Round template set again for this layout:
Now if you run over to Trixie Scraps and Laurie's Scraps blogs, they have a little something for you. But don't miss out on these very neat new kits and templates!!

No comments: