1.23.2010

I Love Me Some BOYZ

Stash Happy has a fun new boy kit out called 'Boyz'. It has all the right elements for scrapping those bigger boys in our lives. Being that I have 3 boys- I LOVED this kit:

SH_Boyz_b2kpreview

Here is my layout:

image

Remember it is on sale this week for $3.75 at Bits2Kit and Ivy Scraps


Amidst all the designing Stash Happy is doing she is also participating in a designing contest at Stuff to Scrap. PLEASE vote for her!! I love the group of girl at STS and I would love Stash Happy to be a part of it. So go here and vote for her!! She NEEDS your help!!! If you go to her blog she has some additional freebies to the kits that she designed for the competition. You can get all the kits from the designer at the STS forum too. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

alison said...

you are awesome! thanks. :)