10.15.2010

And Two More Kits!!

Can you tell how busy I have been this last week?! There has been so much goodness all over the place that I had to take time and play! I have two more kits to show off and a paper cutting template pack. First up- if you subscribe to ScrapMatters newsletter then you already received part of this kit (if you don't you should!). Graham Like the Cracker and Chelle's Creations teamed up and made: Just One More Story. Then Jen finished it by adding a little extras.


Here is my layout:

Then she put together some of my favorite colors and made this fantastic kit. I love the flowers, papers, scatters- just everything!


And here is my layout:

Then to finish it off she decided to add some paper cutting templates. I almost went overboard with them. I had so much fun playing with these- I am in LOVE. I can see this is one of those templates I will use over and over again!!


And here is my layout:

No comments: