9.18.2009

New Kit and a Freebie!

Laurie's Scraps has another new kit out this week- it's called 'Lil Pumpkin'. I just love the colors and the elements in this kit. I took a picture of my little pumpkin; here is my layout:


This is the preview of the whole kit. So super fun, and if you go to Laurie's blog she has a little something for you. Go get it now!!

Also don't forget to RUN over to Scraps 'n Pieces and grab all the links for the free kit they have. After today it will go into the store- so get while it's free!! I did do a quick page for you- here it is:
(The image is linked- hope you enjoy!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 19, 2009. Thanks again.