9.25.2009

New Things!

I have a couple of new things to tell you about today. First Laurie has put together some really neat templates and packed 4 of them together. She let us play with them here are 2 different layouts:

'Bug a Boo' by Laurie's Scrap'Lil Pumpkin' by Laurie's Scraps
Here is the preview of all 4:

LS_TemplateSet3Preview

And if you love the kits I used don't forget that Laurie is closing her store at Pretty Scrappy and has an option to 'buy her store'. It is a FABULOUS deal! (Scroll down to the last post to get all the info and links.)


Now second Scraps 'n Pieces has a new kit out today too- 'Boys and Their Toys.' Being that I have boys I was so excited about this kit!! It is very rugged and an be used for big boys or little boys. Here is my layout:
This is the preview- it is linked to the store. Don't forget it is on sale only for this week, so don't wait!

No comments: