2.15.2010

ADSR 5

When I first saw this I had to ask someone what it was. It stands for Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race. This is the 5th year- thus the #5. The Amazing Race is one of my all time favorite shows, so I thought how fun would this be?! I talked my good friend into doing it with me. Here are our first two challenge layouts:

Mine-
Kris's-
These layouts were for the first challenge which was to find a layout your partner has made and scraplift it, use one picture of your partner and 'introduce' or tell about your partner.

Mine-
Kris's-
These layouts are for the second challenge- we had to use 5 pictures, repeat 5 elements, one picture had to have the number 5 in it and we had to 5 things we love about the pictures. Aren't they fun layouts? Fun challenges, they make you step outside your box and be a little creative.

I also need to show off my layout I did with Gettin' Scrappy with Britt's new kit 'Good Night, Sleep Tight'. I downloaded this kit before my computer hard drive died, then we had a sudden trip to my husband's grandmother's funeral. Better late than never. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those layouts you did for each other! So fun! You guys both have a great talent for picking out things that go well together! Can't wait to see all the other layouts you do on the ADSR! :)