2.05.2010

Love...

I have two new love centered kits to show you today. First is one by Stash Happy called 'Love is'. The colors are very fun with pinks, reds and black. Be sure to grab it this week while it is still on sale!!
image

And here is my layout- I don't really have 'girly' pictures since there are nothing but boys in this house, so I found some pictures of a long time ago that I needed to scrap and this worked perfectly for them!
image


Next is a new kit by Scraps 'n Pieces called 'Loads of Love'. It is the perfect to kit to scrap any kind of love pictures. The thing I loved about this kit are the colors- blue, tan and little red. This is the perfect kit for scrapping those boy pictures! There is some really great metal word art to go along with this kit too. It's on sale this week for only $2.50!!



Here is my layout of my oldest son's second Valentine's Day:

No comments: