4.16.2010

A Couple New Kits!!

First one- Laurie's Scraps has a fun new kit out all about those kids in our lives who love peanut butter sandwiches. My son happens to be one of those too, so when I saw this kit I knew I was in love and had some pictures I could scrap with it.

Here is my layout:


Laurie would love to see your layouts! Post them in your very own gallery at Laurie’s Scraps for all to see! If you would like a little freebie, be sure to check out Laurie's blog.


And the next new releases from Trixie Scraps who did another amazing collab kit. This time, she teamed up with a fellow ScrapMatters designer, Sarah Bennett.

Sunday Afternoon by Trixie Scraps Designs and Sarah Bennett Designs


Here is my layout:

Also she has a new set of templates. This set is the second in her Star Struck series of templates based on the layouts of my creative team. These templates were inspired by the incredible Beth - or, Bethie, as we call her! These templates represent just six of her amazing layouts.

Star Struck Templates vol 2: Beth by Trixie Scraps Designs

No comments: