4.09.2010

New Kit!

I have some really great stuff to share with you today!! Trixie Scraps has been so busy again this week and that only means wonderful things for you! This first kit I absolutely LOVE- you'll see why...


Plus, now through April 15th, you will get this beautiful bonus alpha free with purchase:



Here are two layouts I did this amazing kit:
This layout I used Trixie Scraps template from the SM Tuesday Template Challenge 4/6 then made it into a double page layout.

Now on to the next kit- I haven't had time to play with this one yet, but isn't it fantastic? I want to take some time today to do a layout and when I do I will post my finished layout here.
Defining Me: The Bundle



Here's a look at the kit: Defining Me


Defining Me: Template Pack



Defining Me: A to Z Word Art Add-On



Defining Me: Worn Glittered Papers Add-On


Now, if you're still looking for even more, you're in luck! Trixie Scraps has teamed up with Twinderland Scraps once again to bring you another incredible blogwear using my Daisy Crazy collab kit with Madame Wing. Just in time for the beautiful Spring weather, this bright and happy blogwear will inspire you to get outside and enjoy all the beautiful blooms this time of year has to offer.



Now get shopping while everything is on sale, what woman doesn't love a sale?!

No comments: