5.21.2010

Tons of New Stuff!!

I have 3 new kits and a template set to show off, and little bit more too!! First up Laurie has a wonderful new set of templates. I know I have said that I love her templates before- but I really have to say again I love these templates!! They are 20% this week only- don't wait!!


Here are my 2 layouts:(Kit By: Laurie's Scraps- 'Fairest One of All')
(Kit By: Laurie's Scraps- 'Gone Camping')

Next I have a new kit that Graham Like the Cracker collab with Stolen Moments. It was designed after Jen's wedding pictures and has an actual pearl necklace that she wore on her wedding day. Now these were not my wedding colors, nor do have any wedding pictures that need to be scrapped- so I just scrapped my cute little guy. Just as always this kit is 20% off this week only. I'm sure you have pictures in your stash you could scrap with this kit.


And last to show off is our busy bee Tracy. She has a new full kit that she collabed with Steel City called 'Viva la Vino'. I love the rich colors and elements in this kit. Plus it always helps to have the 'perfect' photo. Now Trixie Scraps is one of the guest designers this month at The Digi Chick, so that is where you'll find this kit. It is 30% off right now- grab it fast!!

And my layout:
She has also whipped up a very beautiful new grab bag. It is FILLED with some really great stuff. It is only $3.50 from May 21st- 28th, so don't wait. To buy all these pieces individually will cost way more!!


Lastly Twinerland rocked her magic with one of Trixie Scraps brightest and funnest kits yet and made a great new set of blogwear. I might need to re-do a blog...


No comments: