6.26.2010

New Template Set



WM [squared] Designs has a brand new template set out this week. I have always loved her templates, so I was very excited to get to play with them. My month guest spot is almost over and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with Wendy's new releases this month. It has be wonderful.
Elements Included - V.3
Actual elements included on the templates, just recolor them & go!
Here is my layout:
(I also used WM [squared] 'Turkey and Stuffing' for this layout.)

She is also releasing a bundle of date stamps that have previously been released, just now all bundled together for a great price!
Simply Dated - Bundle III
4 great date elements, all in one bundle!

Now as much as I love Wendy's templates, I also very much love Laurie's Scraps templates too. She is releasing a new set this weeks as well, but I just didn't get the chance to play with them. I wanted to show them to you though, because they are a great addition for your template stash.

Have a wonderful week and happy scrapping!

No comments: